Terms and Conditions
1. Your Agreement to these Terms of Service
Vets Portal (" we " or “ us ” or “ our ”) owns and operates the website, www.vetsportal.com and an App with same name available on Google and Apple Store.
Your acceptance of all Terms and Conditions, policies, and all other obligations upon you, will be governed by state of Georgia Law and controlling U.S. Federal law, or where indicated, other applicable international laws.
2. Use of our Site and App.
As a condition of your use of service, website and App, you agree that:
- You understand that Vets Portal is not formal Military website and App.
- You agree that Vets Portal may contact you by Telephone, Text Message, Email, Push Notification or any similar method of communication.
- You have reached the age of 18 years
- You are a Veteran or in process of recruitment to any branch of US Military
- You are not barred from using this App by your organization;
- You will not leak, pass on or expose any classified idea, information, knowledge material, training material or any other classified material outside the App to a person other than from Military.
- You will update and correct information you have submitted to the Site, including all account information, and ensure that it is accurate at all times (out-of-date information will invalidate your account); and,
- Falsely claim an identity other than your own.
- Transmit or upload to a Site any item containing or embodying any virus, worm, defect, trojan horse, software bomb or other harmful or malicious code or feature that does or could interfere with, damage or degrade in any manner the performance or security of a Site or adversely affect a user;
- That infringes or violates someone else's rights, including their intellectual property rights (such as by infringing another’s copyright or trademark, or distributing or selling counterfeit or pirated goods), unless an exception or limitation applies under applicable law.
- We can remove or restrict access to content that is in violation of these provisions. We can also suspend or disable your account for conduct that violates these provisions, as provided in Section
3. Access to the Site
Vets Portal retains the right, at its sole discretion, to deny service or use of the Site and App or an account to anyone at any time and for any reason. You understand and agree that there may be interruptions in service or events, Site access, or access to your account due to circumstances in or not in our control. You agree that you will not be eligible for any Compensation for the Damages that this may cause to you personally or to your organization.
Your right to access and use the Service is personal to you and is not transferable by you to any other person or entity.
4. User Content
The Site may provide registered users and visitors various opportunities to submit or post training material, opinions, advice, ratings, discussions, comments, messages, recommendations and other communications, as well as files, images, photographs, video, sound recordings and any other content or material submitted or posted to the Site through Groups, Training Centers, discussion groups, one to one chats, or other communication facilities.
- Vets Portal shall have the sole and absolute right, but no obligation, to verify, review, edit and refuse to post.
- Vets Portal shall be in no way responsible for the content posted by users. Users may post User Content that is inaccurate, misleading, or deceptive.
5. Links to third party sites
Vets Portal website and App may contain links or references of 3rd party website. Vets Portal is not responsible for contents or use of these 3rd party websites. These 3rd parties are governed by their own respective Terms and Policies.
6. Disclaimer of warranties
All service on our website and app are provided “as is” and “as available.” Vets Portal hereby disclaims all express or implied representations, warranties, guarantees, and conditions with regard to our services on Vets Portal. is not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, or other damage resulting from any damage due to reliability, availability, timeliness, quality, suitability, truth, accuracy or completeness of its software and services.
7. Your Registration Information
You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, ID and all other profile details that you provided during the Sign Up and usage of our website and App.
8. Governing Law and Forum for Disputes
This Agreement, and your relationship with Vets Portal shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia in the United States of America without regard to its conflict or choice of laws provisions.
If any portion of this Agreement is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable by any arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction, this Agreement as a whole shall not be deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, but only that portion of this Agreement that is unlawful, void or unenforceable shall be stricken from this Agreement.